Monday, February 27, 2012

Ode to my Universe

The sun never sets, the sun never rises.  Our world spins endlessly around as we all try to find our places, never to touch the immutable and still.  Not one person will ever find their true place, as the place they inhabit will never stay the same.  Among other things, truly living is having a place in the no-place of all places.  Being vigorously alive requires us to interact with our world as if it is brand new with every spin of the planet, with every flick of the light switch.

The Universe is my home and my deity.  The world is my bedroom, and all matter my pillow.  My nightstand is the black night sky, where I place my astral headphones.  I listen, I feel, and I sense what passes by me.  My inner voice communes with my environment, and my mind acts as diplomat between the world and the true me. I have few values; my values are my passions.  I befriend people from all walks of life.  I love and respect everybody and everything, even the people I aggressively hate.  I resonate with everything genuine and alive, especially those who are different from me.  I try to be like everybody in their best ways, which makes me unique.  Nobody knows who I know, or what I know about who I know, so nobody can become what is me.

Tonight, I will sleep.  Tonight, I will wake up.  Tonight I will spend years, I will become wise, I will laugh, I will ingrain myself into the Universe until I can feel my roots spread across its entirety.  As I owe everything to the Universe, I will join it.

No comments:

Post a Comment